Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Xbox 360 Achievements

I was going to put these on my DeviantArt blog yesterday. Forgot to, of course, as I actually went back to some of my older games

Banjo-Kazooie 8/12
There's an achievement I can't get now because of the Bottles' Bonus problem, but given this game file has 11 hours of gameplay clocked in (4 hours tied to Mad Monster Mansion alone), it's best if I started a new game anyway, do a proper speed run and get myself somewhere higher than 3000 on the leaderboard once I do collect everything.

Jetpac Refuelled: 10/12
All that's left is to complete all 16 levels of retro (made it to 14 at most) and all levels of the Refuelled mode, but I keep dying at the Outpost Kazooie (level 93). It feels impossible! XD

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts: 33/50
Some of these are wierd, the rest just relies on more game completion and multiplayer whoring. The whoring I'm not very good at.

Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise: 7/50
I should really try sprucing up my babies for the challenges rather than complaining about having to master-romance all mother of Flutterscotch varities again! Something I've still failed to complete in the first game!

Viva Pinata: 44/50
I still need a single pinata to be worth 10,000 coins and the rest are SECRETS

Bully: 21/38
Perfectionist, clearing side missions, and pulling hundreds of each kind of prank. All doable, but will take a while.

Crash of the titans: 47/47
I'm very proud of this. I really am. Still the only Xbox 360 game to date where I've nabbed every achievement.

Mind over Mutant: 19/48
Minigame arenas, voodoo doll collecting, and I have to fully upgrade everyone. I'm missing a Wumpa Voodoo doll and I have no idea where it is despite circling Wumpa Island a lot more than I already have to for storyline progression!

Aegis Wing: 10/12
Need 185,000 points and to clear all the enemies in a single stage. what?

Kameo: 21/50
A-ranks? Expert Mode? Co-Op A-rank? Multiplayer whoring? PFFFF!

Castlevania: 2/12
I'm still stuck at the first boss.


Other games I play on the system are:
Grabbed by the Ghoulies
Psychonauts
Freaky Flyers.

If Ghoulies was ported to Xbox Live Arcade, I would totally buy it again.

No comments: