Wednesday, December 24, 2008

More gamer stuff in an art blog

I should start a gamer blog, but who the darn would read something they've already read in every other gamer blog on the internet.

But anyway, some quick notices on gaming news that I actually care about:

1.

While a preview isn't availible anywhere on the internet right now, I recently came across some CHOWDER gamer pictures over at the Xbox Live Marketplace. I love Chowder and this made me very happy inside. For 100 MSPoints, you get six gamer pictures featuring those of Chowder, Mung Daal, Shnitzel, Truffles, Panini, and ENNNNDIIIIIVEEE.... >B[ Just check under the Cartoon Network section of the Gamerpics marketplace. Flapjack Gamer pictures can be found there, too.


2.

Banjo-Kazooie's enlarged text is now availible as a downloadable patch for the game. See the BK Blog for details.

I still haven't drawn in a while and .... if I do shell out a christmas pic, it'll be late, so for now...


Have some mail-ordered Chowder i drew for Tora's package last year!

No comments: