Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New Art Supplies


New Bristolboard and pens sent to me as an early Christmas present from my friend Elegance Liberty

And a new tablet from my mother.

Now I'm just like, stumped at what to draw. I tried out Tegaki with the tablet
I'm happy that I don't have to rely on anymore pen-mashing to swap colors and pen sizes. I'm also greatly amused that in Banjo-Kazooie, everytime I go into the Mad Monster Mansion bathroom, an epic Stop-n-Swop fanfare ensues. I paid little attention to the hack spoilers back in the day, so this came as a total surprise. And given I spent four hours in gameplay looking for the four missing notes in MMM that the Bottles Bonus challenge took away, I made more than ten trips into that bathroom. Fanfare after Fanfare after Fanfare even with the egg long gone. All that's there is a happy toilet. Maybe I'm too easilly amused!

But yeah. Bamboo tablet's doing good so far but I should try it in a real art program before really deciding if it does me justice!


Oh, and for the relatives, here's an update on my nephew.

No comments: