Friday, November 16, 2007

Site problems and ......... Dream

Firstly, The Rarebox, my Portfolio, and other little sites in the World 4-2verse outside of this blog have had their layouts eaten. Host Xepher.net is on a new server now, and all my PHP tags have to be edited on each of my pages to work again.

Of course, this was just something that happened to happen. I <3 my host!

Firstly, though, login issues need to be resolved. Don't expect an overnight fix, kiddies. Reguardless of how soon I get to access my files again, I have quite a bunch of files to edit! The Rarebox will come first since that's my baby! Even if I haven't made an update there myself in months!

For the dream part, two nights ago I had the darndest dream that a bunch of my characters were in a Disgaea-like Strategy RPG battle, and Meeko was dispatched as a human! While I was dreaming, I thought he was the cutest little boy in the whole entire world! I loved that design and was so proud of myself for it!

Of course, that was in my dream. I still remembered what Human*Meeko looked like when I woke up, but.... He looked exactly like four-year-old version of Rossiu from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann!

... wow!

Anihoo, I've tried these past two nights to draw him, but to no avail. I guess he was drawn in a style I could only render in my dreams! Ahahaha!

No comments: