Sunday, November 4, 2007

A general update

I scurried over to Carl Greenblatt's blog several times over after watching the premiere of his show "Chowder" (I fell in love with it so quickly it isn't funny) and afterwards, figured I should update my own.

I've drawn mostly Billy and Mandy and Crash of the Titans artworks since ... I think August or something. You'll find most of those in my DeviantArt gallery This past week I've drawn almost nothing, though. I've just picked up Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness for the PSP the morning after I've completed Final Fantasy Tactics for the same system. Strat RPGs eat souls, but most people know that already... most people who actually PLAY strategy RPGs. So that's pretty much where my life has been. I've also aquired The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations, and Tomb Raider Anniversary. I didn't get to play those yet. I wish Chowder was a video game already.

You could also tell from my DA gallery that I've been playing Crash fo the Titans, too!

But I've also taken up cooking in the last two months. I can cook a mean fettuchini alfredo! It's a kick in the mouth!

But anyway... art update? I began working some on my Evo series again. and yes, Deres gets... what... ANOTHER MAKEOVER? I swear it'll take at least another decade to get the next comic off the ground. I still wonder if I should continue from the pilot or begin a whole new story, since... well, I dunno. I'll make a profile post of him another day.

I wanna go back to my gameing.





And here's a random Diddy Kong. The hat jabs a site I go to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.