Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A long way goes a New Direction

Hopefully I'll stick to my word this time. After talking with Dustin of Nancy Bombs fame about our ideas last night, I gave it a lot of thought and decided I want to restart my Evo comics from scratch, therefore leaving Lost Resort as just a scrapped pilot. That thing has really left me with nowhere to expand from there.

I don't know where to start it anymore, but once i get cracking on it (I aim to start on December but no promises), it should be around 20 pages per issue and will be in black and white. This should make production less aggrivating and the final product will be a lot cheaper to print. Also, I could always color the pages in the future should I want to do a special edition- or hire someone to color the pages for me when I have money to pay them.

I'm still doubting these plans, but I'm also doubting the series as it stands now. I like it, but it's really not going anywhere and every attempt I've made at bridging it to what I want out of the series has been very unmotivating.

Thanks for your support, everybody!

And thank you, Dustin!

No comments: