Sunday, May 5, 2013

Free Comic Book day and site changes.


I was gone for most of Free Comic Book day, but we still have three hours in the Pacific Time Zone. In 2004/5, I made a 16-page comic in attempt to become a somebody and published it via Lulu.com. Compared to what I draw today, this looks like shit, but since I announced on twitter yesterday that I’m resuming development of this story, I thought it would be cool (or at least a good laugh) to bring this back from the grave it was buried in for so long and give it away.

The comic will start some time canonly after the events of the pilot, so this won’t be a reboot, exactly.
_____________________________________

Some parts of this blog may appear or function kind of wonky for a while. I'm currently making changes to make this blog my main website, and it can now be accessed through www.cammiluna.tk. The art gallery will be updated and moved as well, but I currently have found no ad-free wordpress-customizable (or gallery script installable) free hosting that can hold more than 250mb of files, so there is nothing I can do yet. I want the gallery to match the design of this blogger. Feel free to drop me a line if you know of a good hosting service.

No comments: