Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hello again.


It's been about four years since I've updated this blog, maybe more. It's been an amazing adventure full of trolls, artists and dentists, slapping pictures on tumblr, and I've launched a webcomic, but right now amidst my adventures of job-hunting with the experience I've juggled at my last position, I found this really nice calling for social media management, but realized I haven't had a blog with with significant text content more than 160 characters long in quite sometime, and with my tumblr being too much of a flashy obnoxious image dump to be taken seriously, it's time to re-open this one.

It's also a pretty cheap move to do this when applying for work instead of having a blog already active when doing so. If I don't get the job, at least I can work on my blogging some more, right?

And let's keep it about stuff I like: Art, video games, and webcomicking. Maybe also what's gone on in my life these past two years. Right now I have a comic page to finish.

And remember the baby I posted pictures of in the old days? He's now four years old and playing Mario Galaxy on his own! :')

No comments: